- All content is copyrighted by Keys 2 Culture. You may link to the content, but you may not reproduce the content by any means, without permission from K2C.
- You retain copyright to content you add to the K2C website, such as blog comments. However, you grant K2C a perpetual free license to show the content on this site, and use the content for advertising, promotion, research, and other purposes.
- You agree not to post information that you are not legally entitled to. For example, you may not post copyrighted material without the consent of the copyright holder.
- This site has links to other sites. K2C has no responsibility for the content of those sites.
- While every effort will be made to avoid it, this site may become unavailable at any time, for an undetermined period. K2C shall not be held liable for interruptions of service.
Keys 2 Culture recognizes that you may want to share information about us with the purpose of making a decision to procure our services. Therefore, you have permission to do the following without asking:
- Link to the Keys 2 Culture website. Please do!
- Use the photos of Sue Bray and Diane Landsiedel for internal use only. If you do, you must include a link to the Keys 2 Culture website.
- Use any of screen shots for internal use only. If you do, you must include a link to Keys 2 Culture near each use of a screen shot.
- Quote text from the Keys 2 Culture pages in blocks of up to 100 words. You may include more than one quote for your internal presentations as long as the total quoted from a page does not exceed 20% of the total text. Each quote should be linked back to its source page on Keys 2 Culture.
You do not have permission to copy the Keys 2 Culture website completely or in part, except as indicated above.
Keys 2 Culture is open to letting you include Keys 2 Culture content on your own site, with appropriate attribution and links. If you think that some Keys 2 Culture content would be useful for your readers, please email us at email@example.com and we can talk about putting K2C content on your site.
Your privacy is important to Keys 2 Culture. You are free to submit basic contact information to Keys 2 Culture so that we can follow up with you about your interest in our services.
When you submit the form at our website or participate in our online surveys, we may collect a variety of information including your name, title, organization, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences.
Any information we collect will be used solely for business purposes with Keys 2 Culture. Your contact information will not be sold, rented, or otherwise released to third parties for any other purpose, unless required by law.