A Sample Keys 2 Culture Experience
K2C delivers a 2-day learning program and personalized coaching service, combined with pre and post session work. The education sessions provide the opportunity to learn about concepts that impact success in global environments (Awareness); the group work and individual coaching enables participants to reflect on their own competencies and behavioral approaches (Insight); and the follow-on activities ensure there is a plan for behavioral change relative to one’s work responsibilities in an international context (Action).
Here's how an educational encounter with Keys 2 Culture would work:
Before the Program (Two Weeks before Delivery)
- Discussion between K2C personnel and your project leaders to identify particular areas of interest
- Completion of The International Profiler (TIP) by all program participants (online questionnaire; 40 minutes to complete)
- K2C prepares a customized report based on TIP results for every participant (K2C Personalized Interpretive Report)
During the Program (Conducted at Your Location)
- Two days of highly interactive group learning experiences and individualized coaching and tutoring at your location (See topics in sidebar or "Content Teasers").
- Learning activities to include: video cases; small and large group discussions and activities; work in pairs; individual reflection and sharing; analysis of communications, etc.
- Group sharing of key learnings relevant to the organization’s global strategy
- Reading and reflection on one’s detailed K2C Personalized Interpretive Report
- One-on-one coaching session with K2C (one-hour) to discuss the Personalized Interpretive Report in the context of each participant’s unique work environment
- Identification of particular competencies for focus by each individual as a result of the personal coaching sessions
Following the Program (Conducted Virtually)
- Provision of a second individualized report by K2C focusing on particular competencies selected and potential action steps (K2C Developmental Insights Report provided within one week after group work)
- Creation of a Draft Personal Global Competency Development Plan by each individual based on the training, the coaching and the follow-up K2C Developmental Insights Report (within two weeks after the group work)
- Individual virtual one-hour coaching sessions with all participants to discuss and finalize Personal Global Competency Development Plan (all completed within 3 weeks after the group work, conducted via webconferencing tools.)
Feel free to contact K2C for additional information. We will look forward to hearing from you.
Sample of K2C Topics
- Role of Culture in Business Success
- Intercultural Mindset
- Cultural Intelligence
- Cultural Orientations
- Culture Shock
- Cross Cultural Conflict
- International English
- What is a Distributed Team?
- Business Case
- Challenges Faced
- Humanizing the Virtual Environment
- Communication Technologies
- Communication Contracts
Trust and Leadership
- Importance of Trust in Global Teams
- Swift Trust
- 10 Trust Criteria
- 7 Habits of Successful Global Team Leaders
- Virtual Team Leadership Model
- Top 10 Success Factors of Global Teams